(Ref. 747/2018) Frontend Developer (Belgium)
- Build robust, high performing and scalable, flexible solutions using agile (SCRUM) and test driven methodologies;
- Participate in the technical design of the solution based on business requirements gathered and analyzed by team analysts;
- Look for creative and simple solutions and you provide clear, structured documentation for the users, as well for the development teams and testers;
- Responsible for the follow-up of the projects assigned to you. Leading a sub team is part of your tasks to ensure a correctly and timely delivery;
- Drive the testers and apply Continuous Integration and Delivery principles in the project;
- Participate in the implementation of releases following the Proximus change & release management processes;
- Provide support to the operation team in case of major incidents for which engineering knowledge is required.
What do I need to bring?
- Bachelor or Master's degree (preferably in an IT related domain) or equivalent by experience;
- Over 1 year of experience in Frontend Development tasks;
- Knowledge of java script/typescript (angular 2+) web-based development, tooling and framework and software quality metrics is required;
- Experience with Node.js;
- Good communication;
- Interest in innovation and in learning about new technologies;
- Good problem-solving mindset and ability to propose new solutions;
- Fluency in English.
What will be valued?
- Technical Certifications;
- French and/or Dutch fluency is an advantage.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.