(Ref. 760 / 2019) - DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to be part of one of our teams.
- Operations infrastructure supported microservices applications;
- Installation and maintenance of clusters of K8s, logging stack (ELK), monitoring stack (prometheus, alert manager), terraforms, ansible;
- Creation of publications for standardization and self-sufficiency of customer equipment;
- Creation of training materials related to pipe instantiation or new techniques;
- Proactive analysis of the as-is development and operation pipeline;
- Analysis of flow optimization proposals from other teams;
- Definition of optimized pipeline flows with support from development, operation, suppliers and manufacturers teams;
- Design of new flow at different stages of maturity;
- Instantiation of automation techniques;
- Integration with new tools;
- Development of scripts integrated with corporate tools;
- Scripting / reusable for cross-team task automation (e.g ServiceNow integration jenkins automation);
- Analysis of pull requets to shared libraries.
What do I need to bring?
- Experience working in a containerized environment;
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools;
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, Git etc;
- Knowledge of Infrastructure-as-Code;
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes;
- Experience with Hashicorp Vault.
What will be valued?
- Fluency in English;
- Technical Certifications.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.