(Ref. 766/2019) - FullStack Engineer
We’re looking for a Java Full Stack Engineer to join our team in a major client.
You’ll be surrounded by some of the best talent in the business, in an inspiring environment where our people are part of a connected team that’s changing the future of mobility.
You’ll focus on delivering high quality, reusable and testable software components for state-of-the-art connected-car systems in a multi-disciplined, fast-paced environment.
What do I need to bring:
- Relevant academic degree;
- Experience using Java EE;
- Experienced with SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Familiarity with Microservices Architecture, Cloud Architecture and Container Architecture;
- Desirable knowledge in Domain Driven design, event sourcing, reactive programming, automated testing and security;
- Excellent oral communication and written skills – including the ability to speak and write in English.
What will be valued:
- Experience of agile methodologies, particularly Scrum;
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Gerrit);
- Speaking German.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.