(Ref: 776/2019) - Office Operations Curricular Internship
An exciting opportunity has come up in our's team!
We are looking for a Intern for our Office Operations department!
- Telephone service;
- Organization and archiving of documents;
- Search for booking trips and hotels;
- Treatment and relationship with suppliers;
- Support in finding and searching for any products and solutions needed by the company, including consultation and comparative bid evaluation maps;
- Support in the production of internal and external events, including their logistics;
- Employee's entry and exit process;
- Communications to official entities;
- Holiday's map control;
- Scheduling and control of medical examinations at work;
- Inclusion, exclusion and control of employees in the company's health insurance;
- Registration of employees in the internal 'Life' application;
- Control and Organization of Economato;
- Preparation of Syone Declarations;
- Office management and maintenance.
What do I need to bring?
- Being a master's/licensing/technical course student in this area;
- Ability to concentrate;
- Organizational capacity;
- Ability to work in teams;
- Good knowledge of office tools;
- Attention to detail;
- Good comunication skills;
- Good presentation;
- Good level of written and spoken English;
- Driver's license (Category B).
What will be valued?
- Candidates with availability to start in January 2020.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.