(Ref. 783/2019) - QA Engineer (Mobile & API)
Integrate an agile development team with 3 to 6 people of a major client!
Analyze, review and assess user requirements, specifications and testability models;
Create Test Case specifications;
Implement tests on all test levels (from design to execution), evaluate the results and document deviations from expected results;
Prepare and acquire test data;
Improve and implement QA methodologies.
What do I need to bring?
- Fluent in English;
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience as Quality Assurance Analyst/Software Tester, preferably in Agile environment;
- Knowledge about software lifecycle, test processes, web software and mobile.
- Experience in an analytical/planning role;
- Solution oriented and proactive attitude;
- Eager to work in a team environment and share knowhow – easily adapts to new situations and changes;
- Keen attention to detail.
What will be valued?
- Experience with automation tools (eg. Selenium or Katalon);
- ISTQB certification - Foundation level.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.