We're looking for a Mid Java Developer for a major client in Porto who has:
• A real passion for learning, doing things better and helping others – and an ability to turn ideas into realities
• Availability to travel abroad for short periods of time, as required
What do I need to bring?
• Degree in Technology or Computer Engineering (or similar);
• 4+ years of Java and object-oriented language;
• Experience with JPA/Hibernate;
• English fluency (mandatory).
What will be valued?
• Knowledge of French (nice to have);
• Knowledge of the following technologies: Angular, Spring, SpringBoot, JBoss, Maven; (nice to have);
• Knowledge of web services (Rest) (nice to have);
• Knowledge in agile methodologies frameworks and tools (Scrum/Kanban, Jira) (nice to have).
What can Syone offer me?