(Ref.010/2021) - Support Technician
- Supporting both technical and business teams with focus in Supply Chain area
- Gather information and troubleshoot applications integration
- Work collaboratively with internal and external teams to achieve the technical requirements
Ability to assume responsibility for multiple concurrent issues and discuss the right priority with the team
- MDM, MAM, EMM Platforms
- Asset Management
- Dasboard Analysis
What do I need to bring?
- Problem solver with the ability to discuss, analyse, and prioritize, meeting projects objectives
- Strong technical knowledge and experience of large and complex IT solutions
- Strong knowledge and experience in different integration patterns technologies
- Strong knowledge and experience with cloud based services platforms and providers
- Background with API based solutions (including webservices – SOAP and REST)
- Previous experience in Linux and application servers is a must
- Good understanding of the HTTP protocol
- Good understanding of information architecture
- Good skills in English, both written and spoken
- Able and willing to travel when necessary, specially between Lisbon, Oporto and Azambuja
- Previous experience in a similar role
What will be valued?
- Application support background will be a plus;
- Strong Oracle/PLSQL skills – experience with other RDBMS will be a plus
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.