(Ref.026/2020) - C++ Senior Developer
We’re looking for a C++ expert to join a major Syone´s client.
You’ll be surrounded by some of the best talent in the business, in an inspiring environment where our people are well-looked after, happy and part of a connected team that’s changing the future of mobility.
What do I need to bring?
- Excellent oral communication and written skills – including the ability to speak and write in English;
- Sound knowledge of objected-oriented languages and software architectures;
- A solid understanding of distributed software architectures;
- Significant experience using C++ (preferably C++11 or superior);
- Experience in the use of GNU/Linux (development, shell scripting and basic administration);
- Familiarity with AUTOSAR, QT, OpenGL and infotainment stacks like GENIVI or MISRA C++;
- Availability to travel abroad for short periods of time, as required.
What will be valued?.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Gerrit);
- Experience of agile methodologies, particularly Scrum;
- Understanding of basic electronics laboratory instrumentation
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.