(Ref.055/2021) - Java Fullstack Developer
Here the Job Desc :
We are looking for a Java fullstack developer (local contract) to work in the Insurance Department of a major client.
This is a Team that started a few months back and that will have more Team Members in 2021. We are looking for someone that is willing to learn, to understand how the things are done at our client's and that may help implement some good practices liaising with other locations. Good communication skills and Team spirit!
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Support the software development for a range of applications;
- Deliver high quality solutions through innovative design aligned with good development practices;
- Gather, document, examine and manage data application requirements in an Agile and TDD environment;
- Write non-blocking code and resort to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed;
- Validate user actions on the client side and provide responsive feedback;
- Think critically about existing processes and suggest new ideas and improvements..
- Complete assignments in a timely manner.
What do I need to bring:
- Solid experience in software development;
- Deep understanding of object-oriented programming;
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment);
- Applied knowledge of the core Java technologies and supporting components, including:
- JSF, JPA, Struts, Hibernate, Spring;
- Bootstrap, React, Angular (2+);
- Web Services (REST/SOAP);
- JSON, XML;
- Tomcat, JBoss;
- Source Code Management (Git);
- Build Tools (Maven) and CI/CD;
- Relational Databases (Oracle/SQLServer).
What can Syone offer me:
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.