(Ref.070/2020) Senior Windows System Administrator
We are looking for a Senior Windows Sys Admin to integrate our amazing Team !
Administration of Windows operating systems and x86 virtualization platforms with special focus on implementing system security: hardening, authentication, cipher, file integrity monitoring.
What do I need to bring?
Windows Server Operating System Administration and HyperV and VMware virtualization environments;
- Strong skills in Active Directory infrastructure architecture and management:
- multiple sites, domains, forests and functional levels;
- security templates
- Experience in implementing security solutions in Windows environments: 2FA, PKI, Bitlocker, TPM, smart-card logon, Microsoft LAPS;
- Experience in hardening Windows systems according to security best-practices (e.g. security standards PCI, SWIFT, NIST);
- Good knowledge in scripting and automation languages (Powershell, python, batch);
- Knowledge of IP network architecture.
What will be valued?
- Windows Management Systems: SCCM, SCOM, Orchestrator;
- Technical Certifications.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.