(Ref.111/2019) .NET Engineer
We are actively searching for a. NET Application Engineer to join our IT Document Management team.
This DevOps team is managing the documents generated or acquired via external partners or packages, with various custom viewers and advanced document editors.
It is continuously improving and extending those tools with new functionalities, as well as integrating those tools with new packages and services for archiving or delivery.
The team is also responsible for the production follow-up, support and release management of its own applications.
- Define and document the technical Design of the .Net Applications in his domain, implement, test and release it;
- Technically Lead the realization phases end-to-end both for new features or applications and for maintenance;
- Coach other .NET developers in the team, giving support to solve all occurring problems during development;
- Collaborate with the.NET architect and constructively come to the best solutions;
- Collaborate with other team to integrate the .NET part of the solution in the global solution;
- Report to project leaders & managers on risks, issues, planning;
- Lead and participate actively in the production follow-up and support of his domain.Quality Assurance/ Global technology architecture /Technology Watch;
- Ensure the quality of new built and existing applications;
- Propose and document the required standards, guidelines, best practices to improve the development productivity & quality;
- Propose tools or techniques to increase development productivity, quality and stability;
- Analyse issues (production or performance related), search for root causes & solve these issues;
- Provides technical support and troubleshoots problems occurring when integrating his applications into new solution.
What do I need to bring?
- Strong experience as a .NET Software/Application Developer for over 5 years;
- Experience as a .NET Software/Application Engineer on Backends (Windows Services, WCF/Rest services, batch processes, databases ...) for over 3 years;
- Advanced knowledge & experience in .NET C#& NET framework;
- Very good knowledge & experience in standard .NET technologies (WCF, ADO.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework, );
- Good Knowledge of XML technologies (XSD, XSLT, XPATH, ...);
- Knowledge of popular technologies & frameworks built around .NET(enterprise library, mocking framework e.g. Moq, IOC container,etc.;
- Experience in unit testing frameworks (MSTest, Nunit..);
- Proficient in SQL Server2008/2012(standard application database design and access management via T-SQL);
- Knowledge of TFS(e.g.source control, Work items, Build);
- Strong knowledge and experience of most common software design patterns (structural, behavioural and concurrency patterns) & OO;
- Experience in development guidelines;
- Experience in software architecture;
- Must be a self-starter, work well independently, and in a collaborative team environment;
- Must be Solution driven and Pragmatic;
- Strong problem solving and root cause identification skills;
- Ability for Leading/Coaching and training teams;
- Good verbal / written communications and presentation skills with ability to communicate with both technical & non-technical audiences;
- Fluency in English.
What will be valued?
- Fluency in French;
- Technical Certifications;
- Experience on projects with different technology stacks, integration aspects (with packages or external solutions) & infrastructure aspects;
- Experience on projects with document compositions and document transformation (PDF), mass operations (bulk process);
- Experience in solving performance related problems specifically on Applications Back Ends e.g. queuing, caching, volume optimization, locking, ...);
- Experience in automated performance & load testing•Knowledge of SQL server SSIS, SSRS.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.