(Ref.120/2020) Release Manager
We are looking for a Release Manager to ingrate our team!
The Release Team has the following major tasks:
- Application support for testers;
- Software evolution for Certification environments;
- Continuous integration in environments (installations and automatic tests);
- Continuous Delivery (Centralized in the jenkins tool through pipelines);
- DEVOPS process implementation;
- Installation of applications in development environments and QA team support;
- Preparing and delivering software including release notes and Deployment Plan;
- Supporting DEV, CER and PROD environments;
- Automate and develop tools to improve Release processes;
- Work with SCRUM Methodology.
You will work with the following technological stack:
- Scrum (Jira and Confluence);
- Git (bitbucket);
- S.O. aix, Linux And windows;
- Shell script;
- SQL: db2 and oracle;
What do I need to bring?
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Language - JAVA;
- Basic SQL knowledge;
- Interest in automating processes;
- Teamwork and willingness to learn.
What will be valued?
- Experience in version control tools (e.g. git );
- Experience in compilation tools ( e.g. maven, ant);
- Experience in Aix/Linux CLI;
- Technical Certifications.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.