(Ref.124/2020) - Senior RPA Engineer
We are looking for a Senior RPA Engineer to join a project in a major client.
You will be focused on automation processes and work with key applications in a demanding and highly relevant environment.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Design and develop strategies and recommendations for UiPath-enabled solutions including key aspects of architecture, migration and security;
- Help maintain quality and organization of platform code and data.
What do I need to bring?
- Experience with RPA Tools & Platform & Implementations, Development and Support (3 years minimum);
- BSc or higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent Software Engineering experience;
- Experience with programming languages such as python, C#, .net or VB;
- Uipath Certification ;
- Experience with Uipath, Blue Prism or other robotic process automation tool;
- Knowledge of OCR, functional libraries, other tools and methods to accelerate development;
- Hands-on experience with advanced automation tools (OCR, AI/ML);
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements and define technical / functional advanced solutions;
- Strong business skills and experience in working with cross/functional teams e.g Security, IAM, Finance, Internal Audit;
- Experience with Agile project delivery methods, tools, and concepts;
- Works side by side with SME’s for creating process documentation.
What will be valued?
- Good level of French would be a plus;´
- Good Level of English;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain the technical aspects to business people and relevant stakeholders;
- Autonomous, while capable of working within a team;
- Eager to work in a challenging and demanding environment.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.