(Ref.135/2020) - Hardware Engineering Manager
- Do solutions procurement to fulfill business needs in the hardware area
- Design, document solutions based on architecture blueprint and business requirements
- Supervise various solutions though it’s implementation and deploy
- Collaborate with stakeholders, vendors and manufacturers to understand business goals and support delivery outcomes
- Collaborate with other Architects for successful delivery of program streams and individual projects
- Uphold the architectural governance principles and good implementation design for architectural deliverables
- Contribute to the effective management of risks and issues associated with Solution designs
- Oversee enhancements, configurations, experimentations and investigations of new hardware solutions
- Update the Architecture repository maintaining impacted components, relationships and attributes
- Ability to assume responsibility for multiple concurrent projects and discuss the right priority with the team
- Store People Counters (image processing, divide signals, etc)
- Digital Signage
- RFID (auto-checkin/out, returnable boxes, etc)
- Price labels
What do I need to bring?
- Strong technical knowledge and experience of large and complex IT solutions (warehouses, stores, datacenters);
- Strong knowledge and experience in different hardware technologies;
- Able to document and describe all tech flows through Sequence Diagrams;
- Strong understanding of information and hardware (chips/protocols, etc) architecture;
- Able and willing to travel when necessary, specially between Lisbon, Oporto and Azambuja, and around Portugal and Spain (where projects will be implemented);
- Previous experience in Hardware area;
- Have driving licence.
What will be valued?
- Sensible to analytics;
- Good skills in English, both written and spoken.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.