(Ref.137/2021) - Frontend Developer (Vue.js)
- Lisbon (Carnaxide)
- Porto (Maia)
- Developing web applications using Node.jsDeveloping user-facing applications using Vue.js/React.js;
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries;
- Optimizing your application for performance;
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies;
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices.
- Highly proficient with Vue.js/React.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM;
- Familiarity with the Vue.js/React.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex/Redux and Vue/React Router;
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, including Sass or Less;
- Understanding of isomorphic web app and its benefits and use cases;
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms;
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git;
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs;
Nice to have
- Knowledge in aws functionalities;
- Knowledge in some data bases like Dynamo, ElasticSearch or Redis.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally