(Ref.152/2020) - Linux System Administrator
- Playbooks development in ansible for tasks automation;
- With tests in QA environment;
- Setup/deployment of new versions of the product;
- Proced all steps in wiki of the deploys or any other intervention that may need to be done;
- Troubleshooting and tickets resolution;
- Solve tickets that come from clients or internally;
- Logs analysis (kibana) and problems troubleshoting;
- Switch disks and reinstall machines;
What do I need to bring?
- Good knowledge of Linux (ao nivel de RHCSA ou similar);
- Knowledge of ITIL;
- Knowledge of networking and DNS;
- Database: SQL and/or Cassandra;
- Scripting - shellscript and ansible.
Nice to Have:
- Linux Certification (RHCSA, RHCE, LPIC....)
- ITIL Certification;
- Complentary knowledge in Ansible, ElasticSearch, Openstack, Swift, Cassandra, NGINX.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.