(Ref.181/2020) IT Project Manager
We are looking for an IT Project Manager to integrate our team!
Your Main Responsabilities:
- Plan, coordinate and manage IT projects, with special attention to the interdependencies between the set of activities and teams responsible for their implementation;
- Continuously monitor and manage the performance of the project, following up on the plan, budget, risks and known problems and resource conflicts;
- Manage resources and different priorities (including “discussion” vs the organization's priorities);
- Define, manage and execute mitigation and improvement plans to bring the project back on track;
- Technological knowledge that allows the permanent challenge both in the design of solutions and in their implementation;
- Ensure the compatibility / alignment of the solution with the architecture, strategies, policies and development standards;
- Apply Agile values, processes, practices, techniques and tools to promote iterative deliveries:
- Lead decision making and manage stakeholders at various levels to increase the speed of the decision, assuming responsibility for implementing the decisions made;
- Planning, execution and management of iterations / sprints;
- Regular delivery of small functionalities in line with the planning carried out jointly with the business;
- Communication and training in “Agile” for all project stakeholders;
- Definition of requirements involving all stakeholders, helping to define priorities in their execution and being critical (with business requirements but also with solutions to be defined / defined).
What do I need to bring?
- Project Management experience (budgets, plan, schedule, issue tracking/remediation, risk analysis, etc.);
- Technical writing skills to produce proper documentation according to internal regulations;
- Strong tracking, coordination and project planning skills;
- Ability to identify and implement process and/or application improvements;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good Level of English.
What will be valued?
- Experience with ServiceNow as Project Management tool;
- PMP/PMI and ScrumMaster certification;
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills;
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.