We are looking for a UI/UX Web Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients!
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers;
• Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic;
• Study design briefs and determine requirements;
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas;
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements;
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps;
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets;
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields;
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like;
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables);
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders;
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness);
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback;
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images;
• Ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment and work on a variety of projects weekly;
• Schedule projects and define budget constraints;
• Develop illustrations, logos and other designs;
• Test graphics across various media;
• Amend designs after feedback;
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand;
• Any brand / illustration /Visual Design concepting experience is a bonus.
What do I need to bring?
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details;
• Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role;
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines;
• Portfolio of design projects;
• Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision);
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Creative cloud, Sketch, Powerpoint;
• Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders;
• Good time-management skills.
What will be valued?
• Technical Certifications.
What can Syone offer me?