(Ref.221/2019) Devops Consultant
- Be part of an agile team of DevOps and Site Reliability Engineers working directly with Sysadmins, using state-of-art tech technologies to build and monitor systems, applications and services;
- Work with our development team to build Continuous Integration & Delivery pipeline improving the fill delivery pipeline to get faster time to market, lower failure rate of new releases and shorten lead time between fixes;
- Develop tools to automate: product build and delivery, maintenance & operations tasks, quality standards testing;
- Support and influence product development teams to use the Continuous Delivery infrastructure and Devops Methodology;
- Work with Product Development and Infrastructure Systems to design and implement solutions and resolve issues;
- Help build reliable, high-performance, auto scaled and fault tolerant software throw standards as well as testing, load testing and stress testing.
What do I need to bring?
- Experience/knowledge in Linux environments;
- Experience/Knowledge with configuration management tools;
- Knowledge of Monitoring tools;
- Experience with Shell and Python scripting;
- Skilled with tools such as Jenkins;
- Knowledge of Devops Methodology;
- Experience/Knowledge with CI/CD;
- Experience with or interest in virtual/containers environments (e.g. Docker);
- Fluent in English.
What will be valued?
- Technical Certifications;
- Fluency in other languages, namely french.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.