(Ref.222/2019) Data Engineer
- Contribute in the design and construction of the company data warehouse;
- Collect, store, process, and support the analysis of huge sets of data, both structured and unstructured.
What do I need to bring?
- Knowledge of the Linux operation system (OS, networking, process level);
- Understanding of one or more object-oriented programming languages (Java, C++, C#, Python);
- Fluent in at least one scripting language (Shell, Python, Ruby, etc.);
- Demonstrable skills and experience using SQL with large data sets (for example, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server);
- Experience in building ETL processes (SSIS, Oracle Data Integrator; Code based);
- Experience in modeling databases for analytical consumption (Start Schema; Snowflake; Data Vault);
- Experience with high throughput, 24x7 systems;
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations;
What will be valued?
- Experience with data visualization tools (Qlikview; Tableau; PowerBI;
- Experience in designing big data/distributed systems;
- Experience creating and driving large scale ETL pipelines;
- Technical Certifications;
- Fluency in other languages, namely french.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.