(Ref.233/2020) - Cloud Support Engineer
An exciting opportunity has come up in our team!
We are looking for a Cloud Support Engineer !
Your Main Responsibilities:
As a support engineer, the candidate will look after our eCommerce Platform that is based on the Hybris framework and work closely with our different scrum teams and related disciplines such as Cloud Engineers:
- Collaborate with our development teams on requests coming from our international clients and project teams;
- Be self-organized, using a ticket system embedded in support and incident processes. We expect a way of working characterized by immediate and direct communication to support smooth operations;
- Support the analysis, tracking and resolution of incidents, problems and changes;
- Be passionate about sharing valuable product knowledge bringing our knowledge base to a total different level;
- Solve problems impacting mission critical systems and implementing measure to prevent reoccurrence.
What do I need to bring?
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology field, related certifications, or equivalent experience;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience;
- Professional experience in IT support and troubleshooting web applications written in Java;
- Good knowledge of logs analysis and stack traces;
- Knowledge of the workflow and dependencies of our services and capacity to analyze;
- Capacity to explain various reports regarding topics such as: system and application availability or reaction times and mean time to recovery.
- Good attitude, have good communication skills and capacity to carry out duties, responsibly.
- Fluent communication in English.
Availability to do on call service (once or two weeks per month).
What will be valued?
- Already worked with Atlassian products like JIRA and Confluence.
- Have experience working with monitoring tools.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally