(Ref.235/2020) - Senior Linux Sys Admin
We are looking for a Senior Linux Sys Admin to integrate our team!
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Linux Server installation (virtual and physical), support, performance analysis, tuning and troubleshooting (RedHat Enterprise Linux 6/7);
- Run support for live production systems (physical and virtual systems);
- Users and application team’s assistance and support;
- Definition of access trees, systems hardening;
- Work with the incidents, problems, performance optimizations and applications.
What do I need to bring:
- Previous experience as Linux SysAdmin;
- Knowledge and experience in AIX, Solaris, Red Hat Satellite, Red Hat IdM, Red Hat SSO, etc;
- Ability to manage a large application park, highly critical and complex system;
- Expertise of Linux Server environments (RHEL 6, 7 and CentOS);
- Scripting languages (Shell, Python or Perl);
- Autonomous, while capable of working within a team;
- Eager to work in a challenging and demanding environment;
- Experience in virtualization platforms (for example, VMware, HyperV or Virtual Box);
- Experience in automation and configuration management platforms (for example, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt).
What will be valued?
Veritas Cluster (VCS) and Veritas Volume Manager;
- Knowledge in management of Microsoft SCCM
- Knowledge of vulnerability scanning platforms (for example, Nessus);
- Knowledge in Multi-Factor Authentication solutions.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.