(Ref.247/2020) CloudOps Engineer
As a Cloud Ops Engineer, you will be an integral member of the DevOps team whose responsibility includes prototyping, designing, developing and supporting PCF and all teams that ore running on it.
- Ensure the Pivotal Cloud Foundry instances that are running on AWS are regularly maintained and released to production without any downtime;
- Increase the effectiveness, reliability and performance of PCF by identifying and measuring key indicators, making changes to the production systems in an automated way and evaluating the results;
- Ensure that the platform is maintained properly by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, performance and system health;
- Assist development teams to migrate applications from other environments to PCF;
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues within the PCF environment;
- Develop and maintain automated processes, tools, and documentation in support PCF;
What do I need to bring?
- Proficient experience with cloud computing – AWS (EC2, RDS, VPC)
- Well versed with CI/CD (Jenkins, Concourse, etc)
- Good Linux system administrator skills and TCP/IP network fundamentals
- Good programming background in Shell, Ruby, Python or Golang
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
What will be valued?
- Knowledge of Prometheus / Grafana
- Knowledge of Pivotal Cloud Foundry / Cloud Foundry
- Knowledge of Concurse CI
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.