(Ref.250/2020) - Senior QA Automation Engineer
An exciting opportunity has come up in our team!
We are looking for an Automation Tester- in an international project!
- The Automation Tester will be part of the development team and will collaborate with other team members to produce high-quality products.
- Tests Analysis, Design and Execution activities;
- Ensure the Automated Testing processes under Continuous Testing Model;
- Contribute to the improvement of test practices & tools;
- Analyze and guarantee the required Test Coverage;
- Validate Code quality and promote best practices to assurance quality since the begin;
- Be able to coordinate non-functional tests such as performance tests;
- Usability and Interface validation (UI/UX);
- Work within an agile team that includes members with crossfunctional skills;
- Continuous learning and curiosity of new and emerging technologies/patterns/methodologies and market offerings that may be of interest to our clients;
- Participate in Code Review/Pair Programming activities.
What do I need to bring?
- At least 5+ years of experience at QA areas with strong Test Automation skills;
- Knowledge in agile software development methodology/Software;
- Experience in testing APIs and Automating API Tests
- Experience in SQL scripting used for Data verification (Backend Tests) and Automation SQL Tests.
- Experience in any Load/Performance test tool.
- Experience in testing cloud applications, Strong experience in testing applications that have zero downtime, CI/CD principles.
- Knowledge of container technologies like Docker and container orchestration like Kubernetes.
- Testing methodologies;
- Experience with ATDD/BDD/TDD;
- Experience Selenium, JMeter, Cucumber;
- Experience with Kubernetes/Dockers a plus
- Strong scripting experience, preferable with Python
- Knowledge in .Net framework;
- REST services (REST/JSON);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to establish and maintain collaborative work relationships at all levels;
- Autonomous, rigorous with a high personal commitment;
- Be curious and proactive searching for new solutions;
- Be critical and constructive on the analysis of the solutions;
- Fluent in English, French is a plus;
- Available to travel.
What will be valued?
- JIRA and collaborative tools experience;
- Docker and Kubernetes;
- Familiar with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery principles and tools;
- GIT / Sonar / Azure DevOps;
- Familiar with UX/UI;
- Familiar with Test Performance Metrics;
- Familiar with cloud environments such as Azure and AWS.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.