(Ref.264/2020) - Project Manager Agile/Waterfall
We're looking for a Project Manager! (AGILE/WATERFALL) to join the team of a major client.
Coordinate multidisciplinary and global teams (internal resources and third parties / suppliers for the execution of projects);
Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget;
Development of scope and objectives of the project, involving all stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
Follow the Project Management methodology and operational procedures;
Escalate project issues as appropriate.
What do I need to bring?
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience as Project Manager;
- Professional experience in Waterfall and Agile environment;
- Advanced knowledge of Project Management (PMI) principles, concepts, procedures, practices and tools;
- Advanced knowledge of project management with Agile Methodologies;
- Excellent communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills, with advanced problem solving skills;
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking;
- Good understanding of IT technologies.
What will be valued?
- Technical Certifications.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.