(Ref.292/2019) Application Support
Application Production and Support team have a key role to provide and support all application environments and underlying infrastructures.
This team is responsible for technical Run activities of 220 applications.
Therefore, according to ITIL standards, the Production support team is primarily involved in the following activities:
- New applications on-boarding (following project implementation);
- Incident management;
- Problem management;
- Change management;
- Request management.
Production support team’s activity is focused on technical application support:
- Installation, updates, fixes and investigations.
- For each activity: incident, change & request, a coordinator is planning, dispatching and managing first level of escalation.
- New applications onboarding impacts incident, change & request activities.
What do I need to bring?
- Experience with Linux, Unix (HP-UX, AIX and Solaris), Windows;
- Proven experience in clustering (HP-UX, Veritas clusters);
- Good Knowledge of Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, PostgreSQL.
- Experience with Autosys, Websphere and File/message transfer (CFT, Winigate, MQ series);
- Good Knowledge of TSM, Nimsoft, Splunk;
- Experience with BMC Remedy, ServiceNow, Jira;
- Good Knowledge of ARA and Ansible;
- Fluent written and spoken English.
What will be valued?
- French knowledge is a plus;
- Technical Certifications.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.