(Ref.293/2019) - Senior Linux System Administrator
- Administration of all Linux systems;
- Systems update regarding security issues;
- Inventory assets in Linux;
- Systems hardening;
- Tasks automation;
- On-Call duties;
What do I need to bring?
- Being a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) minimum or Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE);
- Knowledge of Nagios / SNMP – monitoring;
- Networks experience (TCP/IP) & Routin;
- Knowledge of systems security / hardening;
- Good knowledge of base applications ex. Apache, MySql, Named, File Systems, VMS;
- Good knowledge of IPK (certificados digitais);
What will be valued?
- Fluency in other languages;
- Technical Certifications.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.