(Ref.320/2019) OpenShift Consultant
- Integrate the pre-sales team in the OpenShift / DevOps strand and Micro-Services Architectures;
- Participate in initiatives with clients (implementation of PoC's and projects).
What do I need to bring?
- Academic Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related disciplines
- Linux System Administration experience
- ITIL methodologies (is a plus)
- Experience with deployment and management of container based systems:
- OpenShift (is a plus)
- Knowledge of cloud architecture (is a plus)
- Ability to work and organize tasks independently;
- Interest in the latest technologies;
- problem-solving competence and systematic approach;
- Quickly analyze issues to identify problem areas and effectively communicate corrective actions and resolutions;
- Document diagnostic steps and create reusable solutions for future incidents;
- Good Communication skills;
- English language skills.
What will be valued?
- RHCSA certification
- RHCE certification
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.