(Ref.322/2021) Infrastructure Architect and Pre - Sales
- Work with the Sales Representative as the technical resource to close new business opportunities by assisting in the sales process, presentations, and meeting to uncover the customers business needs and quantity those needs;
- Provide strategic pre-sales support for sales activities including needs analysis, technology reviews, requirements definitions, and proof-of-concept scoping;
- Working with customers and prospects in defining, and executing Proof of Concepts by conducting needs analysis, data acquisition and transformation, data loading, conversion analysis and server/integration requirements;
- Create and deliver product presentations and demonstrations to meet prospects, customers, or internal needs as the technical expert for your product line
- Conduct proof-of-concept projects in a competitive environment;
- Become an expert in our product partners features, benefits, and applications to customer needs;
- Communicate via phone, online video meetings, in-person meetings, and email with prospects guiding them through the evaluation and selection process.
What do I need to bring?
- 5+ years IT professional experience;
- Experience in a pre-sales engineering role, or possess the required personal and communication skills;
- Knowledge in sizing third-party applications in Red Hat Solutions and Design Cloud Solutions;
- Knowledge on Designing Solution with High-Availability and Scalability;
- Must have a positive attitude;
- Effective communicator;
- Effective listener;
- Effective presenter;
- Ability to ask probing questions in a conversational manner;
- Display ability to think critically through issues to identify an appropriate solution;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills that traverse from executive to technical levels;
- Fluent in English.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.