(Ref.323/2020) - Frontend Developer (VueJS)
An exciting opportunity has come up in our team!
We are looking for a Frontend Developer (VueJS)!
- Be responsible for the creation and further development of responsive (mobile first) user interfaces in demanding web- (and mobile-) projects as part of a cross-functional team;
- Work closely with our software architects, software engineers from other disciplines, such as Software Engineer for Cloud Business Services/ for SAP Hybris / for AEM, and of course our product owners;
- Support the design of software and system architectures in the creation of technical specifications based on known and proven software design patterns. You can demonstrate your demand on highest quality standards and innovative know-how by continually improving and supplementing the software with unit tests and hardening it with the latest security standards;
- Discuss problems and achieve solutions in unbureaucratic ways.
What do I need to bring:
- At least 3 to 4 years of professional experience;
- Experience in common web technologies such as HTML5, CSS3 (and know their preceding equivalents), you have gained experience with CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation;
- To be capable in realising innovative, multilingual, responsive and dynamic user interfaces;
- Know-how in the focus area of testing dealing with frameworks such as Jasmine, Mocha or QUnit and Protractor;
- Team spirit, excellent communication skills in English and high quality standards set to yourself for the artefacts produced.
What will be valued:
- Know-how of Containers (docker);
- Experience with Cypress;
- Used to work with AWS.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.