(Ref.325/2020) - Software Architect
An exciting opportunity has come up in our team!
We are looking for a Software Architect!
- Focusing on business challenges;
- Using product discovery techniques;
- Developing solutions to increase its business performance;
- Be the one responsible for closing the gap between business and technical concepts, helping the PO pushing the product forward. How? By balancing trade-offs between technical and business needs and providing Key insights on a technology point of view;
- Work closely with your peers – product owner on one side and software engineers on the other side – to shape our e-commerce landscape;
- Based on your in-depth know-how in requirements management/engineering and creating software specifications, you will be responsible for creating technical solutions and system integration with the development teams to enable digital transformation in our organisation.
What do I need to bring?
- Over 5 years of experience working in software and system architecture;
- Ability to design and think in a microservices oriented architecture;
- Domain of API’s requirements and specification of Java Application;
- Comfortable with agile software development and DevOps environments;
- You clearly and transparently communicate software requirements in the form of documentation and other artefacts and tailor your communication to different target groups;
- Your way of working is characterized by team spirit, excellent communication skills in English and high quality standards set for yourself regarding the quality of your work.
What will be valued?
- Experience in eCommerce projects.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.