(Ref.331/2019) - PHP Developer
- Be part of an agile team that develops smart solutions on a service-oriented architecture using state-of-the-art technologies;
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary team (Backend developers, DevOps, QA engineers, Product Owners) oriented to continuous delivery;
- Take ownership for your code to be qualitatively high and you will support your colleagues in code reviews;
- Follow guidelines and processes widely shared among the whole group, in terms of software factory (Tools and practices).
What do I need to bring?
- Bachelor´s Degree in Computer Science or similar;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in web development with OOP languages;
- Excellent knowledge of PHP 7.0 and MVC frameworks: Zend, Symfony;
- Basic understanding of Go language and/or the desire to learn;
- Proficiency with MySQL, MariaDB or other leading RDBMS;
- Experience in web server-side and client-side technologies;
- Clear understanding of the Internet Protocol Suite;
- Experience in version control technologies (we use git);
- Awareness of performance and security topics on web development;
- Fluency in English.
What will be valued?
- Technical Certifications;
- Desire to learn: Devops skills (IT automation, coding/scripting, terraform, ansible and other devops tools).
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.