(Ref.332/2019) - Software Engineer (Java)
- Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications;
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specifications documents;
- Maintaining existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs, and adding new features;
- Monitor and prioritize systems performance and security and apply best practices;
- Respect and follow the code of conduct, general rules and principles.
What do I need to bring?
- Bachelor's degree / master's degree in Information Technology or similar;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development;
- Excellent knowledge in OOP, Data Structure and Algorithms;
- Experience in Java/J2EE development with Spring framework ideally Spring Boot;
- Experience with web services (REST/SOAP);
- Experience with build tools (e.g., Maven, Gradle);
- Experience working with Linux;
- Experience with ORM (e.g., Hibernate) and SQL (e.g., MySQL, PostgreSQL) in addition to NoSQL (e.g., MongoDB);
- A strong sense for code quality, following/defining coding guidelines and experience with Unit and Integration Testing (e.g., junit, testng);
- Experience working with a large code-base and version control systems, ideally GIT;
- Familiar with software development life cycle & Agile Process (Scrum/Kanban);
- Proactiveness, team player, and positive attitude;
- Adaptable, meticulous, innovative with good problem solving skills;
- Excellent English Communication Skills.
What will be valued?
- Familiar with Message Queuing systems (e.g. RabbitMQ, Kafka);
- Experience with distributed caching frameworks. (such as Redis, Memcache, .. etc.);
- Experience with other Server Side language (e.g. PHP);
- Experience working with Docker;
- Experience with CI Tools (e.g. Jenkins);
- Technical Certifications.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.