(Ref.363/2021) - FullStack Developer
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer to integrate a challeging project.
Your main Responsabilities:
The positon's objective is to evolve and maintain a varied portfolio of applications, being able to modernize, improve, implement new features and bug fix.
This portfolio goes from web based to standalone Java applications, where design, maintenance and evolution is required.
We are looking someone able to challenge current concepts, with a solid realistic view of technology and it's context and offer a variety of opportunities to grown in knowledge and experience.
What do I need to bring:
- Solid knowledge and strong experience in frontend development with Angular, TypeScript, HTML and CSS (mandatory);
- Knowledge in Continuous Integration and Delivery workflow (like Jenkins, Gitlab, Sonarqube);
- Experience with Dependency Management frameworks (like Maven, Gradle);
- Experience with Linux/Unix environment;
- Experience with Test frameworks (Jasmine, Cucumber, Selenium, JUnit and JMeter);
What will be valued:
- Work well with multicultural teams and locations;
- Good organization skills on daily tasks;
- Experience working in a dynamic team context.
What can Syone offer me:
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.