(Ref.382/2020) Automation Tester
We are looking for an Automation Tester to integrate our team!
Your main responsibilities:
- Analysis and survey of requirements according to the business;
- Design of functional tests (mostly backend tests) with the respective creation of the test plan;
- Execution of manual / functional tests with consequent reporting of bugs / defects;
- Analysis and preparation of test data through access to the database (DB2, Oracle and SQL Server);
- Analysis, support and retest (after correction) of bugs / defects in Certification test environments, where Acceptance Tests are carried out;
- Analysis, support and retest (after correction) of bugs / defects in the Production environment;
- Execution and analysis of automated test batteries with the respective bug / defect report;
- Creation and execution of automated tests under the existing automatic testing framework (it is developed in VBA and Java).
What do I need to bring?
- 4 or more years of proven work experience in Software Testing, with a predominance of back-end testing;
- Solid knowledge of SQL (IBM DB2, Oracle, SQL Server) - elimination factor;
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance tools and processes (HP QC, TFS, JIRA, HP SM).
What will be valued?
- Experience in analyzing XML messages, Application logs
- ISTQB Foundation Level:
- ISTQB Advanced Level Test Analyst
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.