(Ref.400/2019) Suplly Solution Designer
- Design and document solutions based on architecture blueprint and business requirements
- Follow the solution though it’s implementation and deploy
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business goals and support delivery outcomes
- Collaborate with other Architects for successful delivery of program streams and individual projects
- Uphold the architectural governance principles and good implementation design for architectural deliverables
- Contribute to the effective management of risks and issues associated with Solution designs
- Update the Architecture repository maintaining impacted components, relationships and attributes
- Ability to assume responsibility for multiple concurrent projects and discuss the right priority with the team
What do I need to bring?
- Problem solver with the ability to discuss, analyse, and prioritize, meeting projects objectives
- Strong technical knowledge and experience of large and complex IT solutions
- Strong knowledge and experience in different integration patterns technologies
- Strong Oracle/PLSQL skills
- Able to document and describe all tech flows through Sequence Diagrams
- Background with API based solutions (including webservices – SOAP and REST)
- Proficient on AWS and other cloud solutions
- Deep understanding of the HTTP protocol
- Strong understanding of information architecture
- Good skills in English, both written and spoken
- Able and willing to travel when necessary, specially between Lisbon, Oporto and Azambuja
What will be valued?
- Experience with other RDBMS
- Previous experience in Unix and application servers
- Previous experience in Supply Chain projects (WMS, ERP, etc)
- Technical Certifications.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.