(Ref.417/2019) WebMethods Developer
- Design, develop, and configure interfaces in a Cloud hosting WebMethods environment;
- Performing activities across the entire integration lifecycle including analysis, design, implementation and support;
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of project and assist in development of standards, methodology and repeatable processes, working closely with design, business, and technical counterparts;
What do I need to bring?
- Strong software development methodology understanding and experience assisting in the design, development, testing of WebMethods integration projects;
- Strong analytical skills with thorough understanding of how to interpret client business needs and translate them into services and operational requirements;
- Strong command on SoftwareAG Business Process Management (BPM) suite and ARIS Integration along with Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) solutions;
- Strong in BPM Suite out of the box functionalities like Monitoring, Business Rules, KPIs, Security etc.;
- Strong hand-on experience in creating/deploying Process Models and business rules;
- Experience using SOA integration methodologies and protocols: APIs, REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, Publish-Subscribe models;
- Experience in implementing SOA solution using cloud environment such as Azure;
- Good understanding of cloud vendor applications and how to interact with their APIs;
- Experience on working in Agile projects;
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
What will be valued?
- Experience with Application Integration tools from MuleSoft;
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments;
- Technical certifications.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.