(Ref.419/2021) .Net Developer
- To develop and maintain existing software and .Net web applications with a MSSQL backend. To contribute to refinement and implementation of solutions as part of an Agile SCRUM team.
- Attend Agile ceremonies and carry out duties as part of a cross functional Agile team to facilitate the success of Sprint objectives.
- Support the test and UAT functions to achieve sign-off of stories inside of Sprint.
- Follow Agile software development best practice and ensure procedures are followed to ensure good governance around all aspects of the development lifecycle.
- Following the Change Control process for all developments and helping to maintain the stability of the production environment through this process.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the sprint team by suggesting areas for improvement.
▪ Experience in .Net C#, ASP.Net Web Forms, ASP.Net MVC 4, ASP.Net Web API, ASP.NET
Core 3, WCF, EF6, EF Core, Angular.js, Angular 2+, Bootstrap 4, jQuery, HTML 5, CSS 3,
SQL, SQL 2017, Git
▪ Experience working in an Agile environment
▪ Experience in AWS, TeamCity, PowerShell, Jira, GitLab, TFS, Azure DevOps
▪ Ability to prioritise tasks
▪ Good communication skills
▪ Adaptability and flexibility to accommodate ever changing business needs
▪ Ability and willingness to ask in depth questions and accurately record responses
▪ A willingness to work as part of a constantly developing team