(Ref.439/2019) - Android Developer
- Participating in a fast and agile team to develop complex web-based applications;
- Autonomy interpreting business/technical requirements, designing, implementing and testing high-quality solutions;
- Constant aim for quality, scalability, performance and architecture keeping good practices, security and compliance in check;
- Maintain existing codebase, including troubleshooting bugs and adding new features;
- Respect and follow the code of conduct, general rules and principles of the company.
What do I need to bring?
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Solid experience with Java and Kotlin;
- Familiarity with modern software architectures (MVVM,MVP);
- Solid experience with working with and consuming REST APIs;
- Experience in developing Android UI applying material design principles, patterns, and best practices;
- Strong analytical as well as excellent communication and coordination skills;
- Solution-oriented and proactive attitude;
- Eager to work in a team environment and share know-how;
- Easily adapts to new situations and changes;
- Keen attention to detail and is organized;
- Fluency in English.
What will be valued?
- Technical Certifications;
- Familiarity with the use of Dagger2 as a dependency injection;
- Familiarity with real time communication using websockets;
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery tools (Jenkins, HockeyApp);
- Experience in working in a SCRUM/ AGILE environment.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.