(Ref.441/2020) - Senior Sys Admin Linux
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Linux Server installation (virtual and physical), support, performance analysis, tuning and troubleshooting (RedHat Enterprise Linux 6/7);
- Run support for live production systems (physical and virtual systems);
- Users and application team’s assistance and support;
ITIL management of requests and changes within company’s framework;
- Planned technical operations coordination and realization (server patching, data migration);
- Work with the incidents, problems, performance optimizations and applications;
- Participate in the structural constraints and the interventions (business and off-business hours).
What do I need to bring:
- Previous experience as Linux SysAdmin;
- Expertise of Linux Server environments (RHEL 6 and 7);
- Shell Scripting;
- Knowledge of ITIL;
- Good level of English - minimum B2 (mandatory);
- Autonomous, while capable of working within a team;
- Eager to work in a challenging and demanding environment;
What will be valued?
- Veritas Cluster (VCS) and Veritas Volume Manager is a plus
- Knowledge of French would be a plus.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.