(Ref.442/2020) - Senior Developer
An exciting opportunity has come up in our team!
We are looking for a Senior Developer!
The Senior Developer will participate in a team of software developers working on a wide range of state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning projects. The consultant will design, develop, modify and support in-house applications, working hand-in-hand with data scientists and other developers of the Analytics Consulting team.
- Build algorithms, web applications and APIs that deliver Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning solutions to end users;
- Analyze, design, develop and supervise the development of software projects;
- Estimate software development work effort in agile projects;
- Guarantee the accurate development of projects against business requirements;
- Contribute to define and disseminate software development best practices and the use of continuous integration practices.
- Develop technical and user documentation;
- Ensure proper usage of state-of-the-art frameworks, architectures and tools (e.g. React, Spark, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, micro service architectures, …) and advise on the adoption of new architectures and technologies;
- Build efficient, testable and reusable components;
- Contribute to the positive team dynamics by helping team members grow as professionals on an open, creative and healthy working environment.
What do I need to bring?
- Experience as a software developer (5+ years minimum experience);
- Experience working on medium to large development teams (Architecture, code reviews, technical guidance etc);
- Understand software development principles and technology with the ability to guide junior developers & collaborate on technical information with various teams.
- Solid experience of backend development languages e.g. Java, Go;
- Ability to design and implement algorithms and data structures to solve complex, non-standard problems;
- Experience of web API, REST API including API lifecycle management;
- Experience in applying Agile methodologies to projects with high added value;
- Knowledge of Python programming language.;
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools (pref. Jenkins, Git);
- Familiarity with containerization tools and methodologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, …);
- Familiarity with configuration management tools (pref. Ansible or equivalent);
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance (User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments).
- Team spirit;
- Responsible attitude;
- Capacity for collaboration and communication;
- Capacity for creativity and innovation;
- Adaptability and initiative spirit.
- Master's degree or higher degree in Information Technology or Computer Engineering or related field;
- Fluent English.
What will be valued?
- French and Portuguese knowledge;
- Highly motivated to support change and face adversity;
- Work well with multicultural teams and location.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.