(Ref.470/2020) - Scrum Master/Agile Coach
• Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of a team in Agile methodology. (mandatory)
• Responsible to remove the impediments for the team. (mandatory)
What do I need to bring?
Good skills to coach team how to follow agile, which really works. (mandatory);
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development. (mandatory);
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices;
- Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
- Lead and influence others including those more senior on best practices
- Serve as a Coach and Mentor within the organization
- Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices
- At least 1yr + Scrum Master experience in any well-known software environment. (mandatory)
- Ideally experience with multiple teams.
- Having technical background is a plus.
- Having certification in Scrum or Kanban is a plus (PSM, PSK, CSM, PSD…).
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.