• Collaboration in an Agile Product as Scrum Master;
• Application Owner of applications in the area of data management, BI and analytics;
• Implement good Agile practices, supporting and guiding the product team and fostering collaboration and individual responsibility;
• Continuously reinforce the team's appreciation of Agile values and principles, ensuring that each element fulfills what is expected for its role;
• Facilitate the ceremonies recommended by the methodology and ensure compliance with the processes defined for the team;
• Proactively identify and resolve impediments and dependencies;
• Protect the team from external influences and promote a focus on the sprint objective;
• Guarantee the delivery of deliverables and the performance of the product, according to its vision;
• Ensure the availability and performance level of applications in line with the supported business processes / requirements;
• Know the purpose of the existence of your application and the respective business processes supported by it.
• Manage incidents and problems related to your application, ensuring a good quality of perceived service;
• Know technical (architecture, infrastructure, technological components, etc.) and functional (supported processes, features, profiles, etc.) and contextual (relationships with other applications, systems, services and internal and external interfaces, identification and analysis of scratchs);
• Ensure the implementation of the activities planned for the Application Owner in the processes associated with the application life cycle;
• Identify improvement and optimization measures that allow enhancing the performance and service of applications, making the most of resources and rationalizing costs;
• Assume responsibility for complying with the information security and business continuity policy, standards, rules, processes and procedures;
• Define and monitor quality of service performance indicators and produce management information for your application (eg information on service requests for your application, performance, incidents, consumption and financial information, capacity, infrastructure) promoting its optimization ;
• Ensure the existence and quality of updated information / documentation of the application.
What do I need to bring?
o Experience in managing Data Analytics projects, namely Data Warehouses;
o Knowledge and experience of agile development models (Scrum framework, CI / CD pipelines and DevOps tools);
o Experience as Scrum Master, monitoring face-to-face and remote teams (not mandatory, but to be valued);
o Knowledge of Jira and Confluence tools (not mandatory, but to be enhanced)
o Knowledge / experience in Microsoft Azure, Microsoft SQL Server and / or Oracle;
o Knowledge / experience in ETL tools (ex: Informatica PowerCenter);
o Customer orientation, collaborative spirit, initiative and proactivity, good communication skills, presentation and interpersonal skills;
o Ability to influence, add value or challenge decisions when necessary;
o Creativity, ingenuity and innovation to face complex challenges and solve problems;
o Planning and organization skills;
o Motivation for teamwork.
What will be valued?
What can Syone offer me?