Engineer´s will participate in projects such as autonomous driving, electrification, car sharing services and vehicle connectivity.
- Backend Development/ Full-Stack Development;
- Delliver high quality, reusable and testable software components for connected car systems;
- Microservices Architecture.
What do I need to bring?
- Experience using Java EE;
- Experience of working with SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Familiarity with Microservices Architecture, Cloud Architecture and Container Architecture;
- Knowledge of domain driven design, event sourcing, reactive programming, automated testing and security;
- Great people skills that foster a supportive environment, constructive feedback and ideas sharing;
- Excellent oral communication and written skills – including the ability to speak and write in English;
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Gerrit);
- Experience of agile methodologies, particularly Scrum;
- A real passion for learning, doing things better and helping others – and an ability to turn ideas into realities;
- Availability to travel abroad for short periods of time, as required.
What will be valued?
- Technical Certifications.
- German language.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.