(Ref.495/2019) Senior DevOps AWS
- Work with technology teams to develop target state cloud architecture, as well as planning for ongoing cloud technology optimization.
- Drive cloud/ technology discussions and facilitate decision with other teams within the organization.
- Manage/execute POCs and feasibility studies to validate next-gen product concepts and technologies leveraging results to guide business and technology decisions.
- Enforce adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, governance, cost controls, etc.
- Drive technical designs to consensus and approval.
- Work with product owners and other functional teams to translate the roadmap into releases.
- Keep abreast of and gain expertise in the evolving technology and understand how new technologies could be applied
- Develop road map to leverage/use IaaS and PaaS across the organization.
What do I need to bring?
- 5 - 10 years of experience supporting mission critical infrastructure services at a large organization.
- 4+ years deploying/managing cloud-based network infrastructures
- Experience in cloud computing based services architecture, technical design and implementations including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS delivery models.
- Expertise in creating/updating/maintaining CloudFormation templates
- Expertise in architecting secure cloud solutions
- Experience using AWS Container solutions (ECS, Fargate, Kubernetes)
- Experience using Docker containers
- Experience using AWS database solutions such as Redshift and RDS with Postgres, Aurora
- Experience using AWS NoSQL solutions such as DynamoDB, MongoDB
- Experience building High Availability/Fault Tolerant Systems
- Expertise in AWS IAM Security models
- Experience with Elasticache, ElasticSearch, SQS, SNS, Lambda, WorkSpaces among others
- Experience with Windows and Linux platforms
- Experience working in an Agile SCRUM environment
- DevOps experience monitoring and supporting AWS systems
- Thorough understanding of infrastructure automation, continuous integration/continuous deployment and cloud delivery models
- Excellent troubleshooting and technical problem-solving skills
What will be valued?
- Technical Certifications.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.