(Ref.502/2019) Applicational Analyst Mainframe
- Preparation of detailed Technical Analysis based on Functional Specifications;
- Software programming in accordance with DSI programming rules and based on previously prepared Technical Analysis documents.
- Preparation of unit test books. Execution of unit tests related to projects managed in the core or in which the core participates;
- Preparation of system test books;
- Drafting of various documentation, according to the methodologies in force in the DSI;
- Software corrective maintenance of core managed applications;
- Production support for core managed applications.
What do I need to bring?
- Strong knowledge of Cobol, DB2, CICS and JCL;
- At least 5 years of programming experience;
- Preferably with functional knowledge of the Financial Markets area and experience in this business area;
- Preferably with knowledge of the this tools (CMMI, LEAN IT, Microfocus, Cobol Studio, QualityCenter).
What will be valued?
- Technical Certifications.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.