(Ref.503/2020) - Mid Test Engineer
We are looking for a Test Engineer to work in a very friendly and relaxed environment and be part of a well-motivated, talented and growing team. In our client, Test Engineers are not only manual testers – they have the knowledge and write scripts to automate testing. If you come to the team, you will learn how to navigate in our codebase and helps us to identify the weakness. Combining latest technologies, agile way of working and the continuous striving for the best solution, we will build a world-class e-commerce platform.
In addition, you will contribute to the unique culture that is all about people.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Advocate for quality within cross-functional development teams;
Make testing part of the teams’ development process;
Review of software requirements and technical specification documentation;
Coach other team engineers on test automation best practices;
Work closely with the automation team to suggest ways to improve our test automation and continuous delivery process and infrastructure;
Contribute to our client's quality and test automation vision and community.
What do I need to bring?
- Knowledgeable of object-oriented programming languages like C# or Java;
- Experienced in bug management tools;
- Knowledgeable of databases and version control systems;
- An experienced person used to write algorithms and report bugs;
- An experienced person used to specify and run scenarios and test cases (manual and automatic);
- Experienced in UI and/or API automated tests;
- Proficient in written and spoken English
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.