(Ref.507/2020) - C++ Developer
Main tasks to develop:
• Development of the evolutionary and corrective component of C ++ solutions to support the business;
• Support for solutions in a productive environment, which identifies the cause of problems and their resolution;
• Ensure the quality and performance of the solutions delivered to the production environment.
What do I need to bring?
- Consolidated knowledge in C ++;
- Knowledge in Java is valued;
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming principles;
- Good knowledge in using GIT;
- Knowledge in unit tests Knowledge in SQL and data modeling;
- Knowledge of Logging Knowledge of Design patterns.
What will be valued?
- Atlassian Tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket);
- Use of Jenkins and Sonarqube;
- SCRUM Methodology;
- Ability to work in a team;
- High sense of responsibility and initiative;
- Communication skills, ease of integration into projects.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.