(Ref.510/2020) - International IT Recruiter (Belgium)
- Sourcing potential candidates on several platforms and professional networks;
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions;
- Analysis of position requirements with Hiring Managers;
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products;
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, technical skills, soft skills and experience;
- Define and Present Financial Proposals;
- Onboard new hires;
- Promote employer branding practices;
- Look for potential job fairs and job boards locally that may promote Syone’s footprint in the Belgium Market;
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices;
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work;
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the HR Manager.
What do I need to bring?
- Education level of Master's Degree in Organizational Psychology, Human Resources Management or similar;
- Previous knowlegde of IT industry and its working profiles;
- Good verbal and written communication level and ability to empathize;
- Creativity in responding to problems and identifying solutions;
- Willingness to learn and grow professionally;
- Fluency in French and English.
We also appreciate ...
- Previous professional recruitment experiences.
What Syone can offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involved in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- HR Coaching and IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally, in a HR perspective.