(Ref.511/2019) VMWare Administrator
- Administration of Linux operating systems and virtualization platforms x86: hypervisor administration, VM provisioning, performance tunning, security hardening, OS and firmware upgrade and patching, monitoring, capacity management, backups, etc;
- Administration of network services and security based on Linux platforms such as DNS, SMTP servers, web servers, proxy servers, load balancers, etc;
- Installation, configuration and administration and maintenance of operating systems (Solaris, Linux Red Hat, among others);
- Development of process automation scripts (Shell Scripting among others);
- Creation and management of users, as well as their permissions;
- Team management (small size);
- Preparation of reports.
What do I need to bring?
- Previous Experience in Operating System Administration Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6 or 7; Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV) and / or VMware (ESXi) x86 Virtualization Platform Administration;
- Knowledge of Apache Webserver (mod_ssl, mod_security) and/or HAProxy;
- Good Knowledge of IP networking and security best practices and scripting languages like Shell, Perl or Python;
- Experience in systems monitoring and capacity management.
What will be valued?
- Red Hat Satellite Platform Administration Skills;
- Knowledge in Red Hat IdM and Red Hat SSO Authentication Platforms;
- JBoss (Wildfly or EAP) Application Server Administration Skills;
- Experience in automation platforms and configuration management (eg Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt);
- Administration of opensource monitoring platforms (e.g. Zabbix and Nagios);
- Linux systems hardening according to security best practices with special focus on PCI-DSS.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.